Integrated School Programs Division
PARAMOUNT CLASSES Integrated School Programs are a dream of PARAMOUNT CLASSES team to bring renaissance in the Indian Education System and we try to move towards Ideal School Education. Being a private initiative at highly subsidised course fee, the seats for all integrated school programs are limited.
|Course||Suitable For||Wanna Know More?|
|Grand Master||XI Student||Visit Now|
|Learner||IX Student||Visit Now|
|Beginner||IX Student||Visit Now|
|Little Genius||VII Student||Visit Now|
- A study Program in the school with a synergistic approach to the X / XII Board studies as well as JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET or Other Competitive Entrance Exams besides enhancing I.Q.
- A program that ensures same teacher for overall Academic Excellence in IX, X studies + Foundation JEE / NEET
- Jr. & Sr. Science Olympiad / NTSE / KVPY Other Competitive Exams etc.
- A program that eliminates the opposite pressure forces on the student.
- A study plan that will ease out the pressure on the time for the student – unlocking lots of extra time required / must for self studies, which you would not have got earlier and also giving him sufficient time for co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
- A study program in the school with a synergistic approach to the XII Board studies as well as JEE (Main & Advanced) / NTSE / NEET and Other Competitive Entrance Exams preparation.
- A program that ensures same teacher for VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII studies & JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET preparation as well as practical.
- A program for both Boards as well as JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET Preparation - that will complement each other.
- A program that will prepare students extremely well for not only JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET and board exams but for all Other Engineering / Medical Entrance Exams & Scholastic Exams like Jr. Science Olympiad in class IX, various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MSCE (Maharashtra) etc in class IX, NTSE in class X & KVPY / Sr. Science Olympiad in class XI & XII.
Let us look at the current scenario by taking the following illustration:
|Total time available in a day||24 Hrs.|
|Time required for sleep||7 hrs minimum.|
|Exercise etc||½ hrs|
|Daily routine e.g. meals, bath etc||2 hrs|
|Time left for studies per day||14 hrs|
|Time left for studies per week||98 hrs|
|Time spent in school @ 6 hrs / day||30 hrs|
|Time required for self study and school assignments / week||20 hrs|
|Time spent at IIT-JEE / NEET coaching institute @ 4 hrs / day, 4 days / week||16 hrs|
|Time required for self-study for IIT-JEE / NEET preparation / week||32 – 64 hrs|
|Travel time for school and institute @ 2 hrs / day for 5 days||10 hrs approx|
|Total time required (minimum)||108 hrs|
The above situation clearly indicates an impossible situation. This situation is obviously impacting the all important self-study part of IIT-JEE, NEET and Board preparation.
AS A RESULT, STUDENT IS UNDER IMMENSE STRESS BECAUSE OF :
- Time: This scenario leaves absolutely minimum time for self studies, leave aside time for other things like co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
- Learning: Due to the lack of synergy between school studies and coaching – the student comes under immense pressure from both. It so happens that he / she will be studying two different topics of the same subject on the same day. He / she will not be able to give total optimal time for a topic from IIT-JEE / NEET perspective. This leads to ineffective grounding of concepts and does not allow him / her to perform optimally in both IIT-JEE / NEET as well as Boards
- Clash of Priorities: The school priority is to get good results in Boards and the institute’s priority is that the student should perform well in IIT-JEE / NEET. Both create a pressure on the student to set his priority as what they want. This creates confusion in the student’s minds. Parents also add to this as they are not certain about IIT-JEE / NEET and therefore tell the student to make sure that Board performance is good for a backup.
Since inception, PARAMOUNT CLASSES has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the
fundamental concepts of Science & Maths and on sharpening their analytical
skills and parallel thinking process.
At PARAMOUNT CLASSES you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale IIT-JEE / NEET successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work
- Students enrolling in this program will have an integrated study plan.
- The studies for both Boards as well as IIT-JEE / NEET will be controlled and executed by PARAMOUNT CLASSES.
- This would mean that the student would not be going through two separate schedules and classes for the same subject. There will be one class that will take care of both, IX, X & foundation IIT-JEE / NEET as well as IX, XI & X, XII Board studies with excellence in IIT-JEE / NEET /NTSE etc. preparation.
- Complete Lab and other support will be provided to the students.
- It would provide thrust for the students also participate in co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
- All the bodies responsible for admitting students into JEE, Engineering is increasingly looking forward to admitting students who get through in their first attempt or maximum second attempt IITs have already limited the attempts to maximum of two – one after the XII Board Exams and the second immediately in the next year. Besides there is big difference in the level of XI & XII from IX & X, especially for CBSE students.
- Effective utilization of the time spent in the school so as you can excel not only in Board Exams but for any competitive exams also along with the development of your personality trails.
- Solid foundation in class IX & X so as you can excel in whatever stream you choose in class XI & XII.
- A very effective coaching for IIT-JEE / NEET in class XI & XII where teachers not only create new problems but also help you in creating new problems so as you can face the challenges of IIT-JEE / NEET.
- School studies and preparation for competitive exams should be synchronized i.e. the topic being done in coaching and school should be same and studies should complement each other.
- Self study – developing adequate time for effective learning.
- PARAMOUNT CLASSES has tied up with schools and the admission in schools will be done as per rule and regulations of the concerning Board.
- The classes for these students will be conducted in these schools but in the form of a separate PARAMOUNT CLASSES Section and the complete academics of this section will be controlled and executed by PARAMOUNT CLASSES.
- The schedule of classes for this section is going to be completely different than the rest of the students of that school and will be designed by PARAMOUNT CLASSES.
- Students will be provided with comprehensive study material by PARAMOUNT CLASSES.
- Admission to this program will be based on an admission test conducted by PARAMOUNT CLASSES.
What makes the GRAND MASTER truly unique is not just the content of the program but also the extra enablers, which are delivered along with it. In fact, at PARAMOUNT CLASSES you start off with a great advantage that perhaps no institution in the country can give you. You benefit from the unique synergy, which we have created by having a combined program for school studies and IIT-JEE / NEET preparations. Now let’s look at some of the learning enablers that give you the extra edge.
Physical Health (Yoga, Exercise & Sports): The only programs in the country today which realizes the need for holistic approach to a student’s development needs and hence the stress on physical health & yoga sessions. This session would be part of regular timetable.
Stress Management, Balanced Mind & Improved IQ, EQ & SQ (Meditation, Yoga & Prannayam): School anxiety in the student’s mind. For success, the students can use these sessions to achieve balanced mind & control stress.
PARAMOUNT CLASSES & THE ASSOCIATES SCHOOL WILL ALSO AIM FOR :
- Proficient & confident communication ability for each & every student.
- Inculcating sports / exercises as a discipline for physical fitness throughout the life for each student.
- Improvement of memory & IQ, mental, physical & spiritual well being, awareness & growth with intensive yoga & medication for each student.
- Instilling Indian culture & values for each student, not to learn all this as History & Geography but learn to live like that.
- Developing personality traits (focus, effective communication, leadership ability, determination, strategic planning, pro- active approach, handling failures, stress, etc.) & positive attitude required for success. (This is what corporate sector tries to teach employee who are 25-55 + years of age and hardly respond to changes required).
- This program is dream of PARAMOUNT CLASSES Team to bring renaissance in the Indian Education System and we try to move towards Ideal School Education. However more than Approx. 2270 hrs. Of classroom teaching constant input with PARAMOUNT CLASSES Team is envisaged.
- Classes will be conducted in the associated school in the form of a separate section; generally from about 7:00 am to 2:00 pm for 5/6 days a week (exact schedule will depend upon the associated school).
Serious students aspiring for success with a good rank in the IIT-JEE / NEET understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for IIT-JEE / NEET. As the JEE / NEET becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. PARAMOUNT CLASSES’s early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a top Rank in IIT-JEE / NEET.
- Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive / Scholastic Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help a student achieve a quantum jump in His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants never would like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining PARAMOUNT CLASSES give you more time for academics, and lower fees.
- NTSE and NSEJS early Classes (to give edge over others), would be conducted. These Classes will ensure that the Student keeps ahead both in terms of Knowledge and analytical skills when joined by others in the race.
- Preparation of State Level Talent Search Exams (other than NTSE Stage-I) would be done through Mock tests | Concise Study Material.